You are here: Use Connect > Dashboard Landing
The Dashboard heading on the admin console menu bar contains the following:
- Clicking Dashboard to open the Dashboard, which allows users to monitor Clarity Connect activity.
- Use Dashboard Templates to customize the Dashboard's look and feel.
- The Message Dashboard monitors Clarity Connect email sessions.
- Silverlight Dashboard is the non-HTML5 Dashboard that displays real-time Clarity Connect data.
- Hide Silverlight Queues allows users to hide queues from their Silverlight Dashboard view.