You are here: Use Connect > Maintenance
The Maintenance heading on the admin console menu bar contains the following:
- System Status displays all portal instances, including their status and call information.
- System Configuration is a quick-start page that allows administrators to easily modify configuration settings.
- Skills allows administrators to create, modify, and disable skills that can then be assigned to agents.
- Use Teams to create teams that agents can then be assigned to.
- The Business Units page is used to create and edit business units and the queues and teams associated with them.
- Use Groups to create collections of teams.
- Customize resources for the six defined Clarity Connect roles on the Roles page.
- API Management allows users to configure API settings for integrations with Clarity Connect.
- Advanced Settings contains all configuration settings for the entire system.