You are here: Use Connect > Routing
The Routing heading on the admin console menu bar contains the following:
- The Calendars page allows users to modify the open and closed hours governing the system and queues.
- Use Voice Prompts to upload voice messages to use in call flows and queues.
- Call Flows allows administrators to create complex IVR flows to route callers to the appropriately skilled agent.
- Call Flow Mappings maps call flows to associated incoming URIs into the system.
- Manage custom variables used in Clarity Connect sessions on the Extra Items page.
- Message Routing Rules allows administrators to configure how incoming email sessions are routed.